"I find fullfilment in earning my client's trust. Buying or selling a home is an overwhelming process for many. When I see I have helped my clients achieve peace of mind, then its makes all the hard work worth while."
Veronica Patricelli is licensed as a Personal Real Estate Corporation practicing with Sutton Centre Realty and serving the Greater Vancouver area. She has obtained her Certification of Completion for a Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES (See Info Below). She is also a proud mother of two well-rounded teenagers.
Veronica has been a Registered Nurse (RN) for more than 22 years and is currently working as a Clinical Nurse Leader and Clinical Site Coordinator at St. Paul’s Hospital. Coming from a health care environment, Veronica is accustomed to working with people at different levels and is adaptable to adverse situations. She has a skill of making people relax with her calm demeanor and helping them reduce their anxiety.
Veronica compares health care to real estate since both situations can be stressful for patients and clients alike. She enjoys watching her clients grow from one stage of their life to another and is happy to be a part of the buying or selling process knowing that it will improve their situation in some way.
Her Guiding Values In Real Estate:
Accountability and trustworthiness
Quick and clear communication
Taking a true interest in clients as people
English and Spanish
- President and Area Director with Marpole Community Toastmaster
- Completion of all leadership levels with PSI Seminars (Personal Success Institute)
“Every moment is a gift and every day there is a lesson.”
Senior's Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Certification
The SRES® designation is given to real estate agents who have completed a comprehensive course building knowledge, understanding, and empathy for "senior" real estate clients and customers. This identifies the designated SRES agent as having knowledge in the following areas:
- Multi-generations and affects on society and the economy
- Various housing options for senior citizens
- Process and steps required to assist with downsizing
- Some financing options for seniors eg. RRSP, reverse mortgages, HELOCs, etc.
- Safety in the home with respect to emergency situations and mobility
- Disposition of real property for estate planning