248 Condominiums in Two 6-storey Towers To Surrey City Centre
Pura is a community of 1- and 2- bedroom condominiums — with or without dens — along with a range of wellness-centred amenities. These two 6-storey buildings are built using sustainable and innovative mass timber construction, for superior acoustics with the strength and durability of concrete. Residents will also enjoy use of a fitness centre, yoga studio, a party room, co-working space, landscaped courtyards, and rooftop terraces with numerous social spaces.
Nearby you will discover the following amenities: Simon Fraser University; Kwantlen Park Secondary School; Royal Kwantlen Park recreational facilities; Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre; Surrey City Centre shopping, dinning & services. Additionally, Pura is minutes to Surrey Central Station so travelling essentially anywhere is easy and convenient! Discover Metropolis at Metrotown only 30 minutes away and downtown Vancouver only 45 minutes away via rapid SkyTrain.
At a Glance
- Located at 105 Avenue & 132 Street
- Two 6-storey mass timber buildings
- 248 condominiums
- Across from Kwantlen Park Secondary School
- 5-minute walk to Royal Kwantlen Park recreational facilities
- 10 minutes from Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- 11-minute walk to Surrey Central Station
- 5-minute drive to Central City shopping
- 30 minutes to Metrotown via SkyTrain