Experience life in Coquitlam’s little France
It’s no secret that the French are naturally elegant and unequivocally cool — they have that certain je ne sais quoi. Bastille by Porte Homes captures this joie de vivre in these 1 – 3 bedroom condos enveloped in French-inspired architecture — a nod Coquitlam’s French roots.
At 209 LeBleu Street in Maillardville, Bastille is close to dining, shopping, schools, nature, transportation, and all those elements that amount to a life well lived. Everything you need is right in your backyard, including the warmth of neighbours and community. With beaucoup de French history underfoot, these homes invite you to be a connoisseur of life.
· French-inspired interior design by award-winning Ross & Company
· Choose from two designer colour palettes
· Airy 8’10” ceilings
· Durable vinyl flooring flows through main living areas
· 4” baseboards throughout
· 2” faux-wood blinds for ambiance and privacy
· Samsung front-loading washer and dryer
· Ample storage and closet spaces mean there’s a place for
· Oversized windows bathe homes in light